Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sea Devil Tuna Report 10/10-10/11


I headed out on the Sea Devil for Tuna Sunday night with my son Leif and friend Adam. We had fun and it was good to get out for tuna once again. Pretty slow fishing but 9 tuna were landed (50-70lbs) and I had one of them. It was a 50lb Longfin I caught on a PB&J Jig on the new Calstar I built.


Leif (who jigged 6 last year) was a little disapointed that he did not get a repeat of last years trip but it was nice to have him along and he had fun catching all those squid for bait.
Thanks to Capt. Bob and Mates Mike, Mike and Chris. Mike....you got lucky with that "I only need one gaff Bob" HAHAHA. Thanks for all your help and Taking care of my boy. Thanks Capt. Bob for staying a little longer for the day bite.
Thanks also to the angler who donated one of his fish as everyone had the chance to take some steaks home.

Leif

No comments:

Post a Comment