Monday, December 7, 2009

Deal Surf Report 12-05-09


Deal Surf Report 12-05 Stripers for all!


Fished the Deal area today from 6am-9am. Wind was from the NNE with light rain and incoming tide.

Upon arrival several fisherman were there including Snapperbluefish and his dad Fishing physician. Snapper alerted me to the fact that he had already caught two shorts on a AVA 2oz and slugo teaser combo. They got there around 5:30.

I started with a yellow bomber but quickly switched to a AVA 3oz and teaser. Just as it was getting light I caught my first short around 20 inches.


The pick continued as Snapper, his dad and my self accounted for around a dozen fish up to 26 inches. All the fish were caught on AVA's and teasers.

It was nice to get out and hit the surf. Glad to see Snapper and his dad get those stripers!

I wish Leif (Snoozerson) could have joined us...perhaps tomorrow.

Leif


No comments:

Post a Comment