Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Deal Surf weekend Report. "End to a nice weekend"

 
Had some action in the Deal surf this weekend.
I love this time of year, cold weather, bass in the wash, sandeels...You never know what can happen.... I like getting up early catching a fish or two, do a little work around the house, watch a game and head back down before diner.

That's what I did this weekend and while the fishing wasn't great, it was nice to get a few and fish with Tony and Ben.

I got another short tonight on a black bomber and fished with Snapper in the wash till it got dark. That kid likes to fish and reminds me of myself when I was a kid.(Never wants to leave and stop fishing) As we were leaving he says, "I like being out here in the cold.... feels good. Good end to the weekend" Classic! Now that's a fisherman.

No one else around and a few fish swirling and boiling on the plugs.
Anyway I got home and made myself a Mackerel diner and reflected on the weekend. Not bad as far as I am concerned...

Leif

No comments:

Post a Comment