Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Opening Day Blackfish Report 11/16/10 "Golden Touch".

 Fished on the Golden Touch with Howie, Billy, Eric, Brian Jon, Frankie and Capt. John Cole today for Blackfish.
We had a great day and limited out for the charter. I had my best day ever blackfishing with my limit plus and some of action on shorts. I also had a "pig" that broke me off. Fish up to around 8 pounds were caught. Billy had the big one.
It was great fishing with you guys.. Capt. Cole and Frankie are top notch as far as I am concerned. Great breakfast served, on the fish all day and nice boat to be on.
Everyone caught fish and went home with bags of fillets..A good time was had by all and the weather held out for us and the other Blackfish openers...

Thanks again Howie, Capt. Cole for a great day out, lots of fish great food and a great time. ..

Leif

No comments:

Post a Comment