Friday, September 18, 2009

Deal Surf Report 9/18 NICE!!!


Deal Surf Report 9/18 NICE!!!

Nice morning again on the old stomping grounds. Rolling surf and a few birds dipping.

I fished from 6am-7am and used a 3oz diamond jig with a green tube on a my famous teaser rig. The surf was rolling but not much wind.

The first fish was a 27in Striper that went for the tube tail. A man walking his dogs was nice enough to offer to take a picture so, since I am not camera shy I accepted.

Next was a 3lb pound Blue that I kept. I had other bumps lost another and then got a solid hook up further out just as I started reeling. It was a 29incher and I kept her for the first pot of chowder. She took the teaser.
Took a few more casts but wanted to get home in time to show Leif before he got on the bus. He was jealous to say the least!




No comments:

Post a Comment